Respite & Short Term Accommodation
Are you looking for rest, relaxation, fun, adventure or new experiences? Our Respite services can offer this and much, much more.
Tailored to your individual needs, you will be provided with opportunities to socialise with friends and peers, learn new skills and enjoy leisure and recreation activities of your choice. Offered in a variety of picturesque holiday destinations, our Respite services provide you, your family or your carers with a much needed break from daily life.
Your supports can include:
- Participating in a wide range of recreational and leisure activities
- Help with personal-care, mobility, communication and daily living
- Explore tourist opportunities and local shopping, dining and entertainment
- Camps and getaway weekends
- Flexible options for short or longer term stays
- Health and wellbeing support
- Specialised transport.
Respite services are available within the general community in all of our regions.
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Assistance with Daily Living (1.01)
Assistance with Social and Community Participation (1.04)
Capacity Building Supports
Increased Social and Community participation (3.09)
Improved Relationships (3.11)
Improved Life Choices (3.14)
Improved Daily Living (3.15)
What to do next
If you're interested in accessing our services, or want to find out more information please contact us.
Phone: 08 8536 5888
NDIS Registered Provider | ASES Accredited